Volunteer at PSA
Background check required for all volunteers.
In Class Support: Monday-Friday, 8:30am - 3:30pm
You will be paired with a teacher, in a classroom, assisting in academic means.
Mentoring/Tutoring: Available: Monday-Friday, 8:30am - 3:30pm
You will be paired with a student assisting in schoolwork while guiding the student in academic success.
After School Tutoring: Tuesday-Thursday, 4:00pm - 5:15pm
You will be helping students with homework in our after school program.
Why should you volunteer?
- Make new friends
- Be a role model
- Explore career and personal interests
- Earn great recommendations for future employment or college applications
- Develop marketable job skills
- Build your resume
- Enrich your education
- Discover hidden skills and talents
- Increase your self-confidence
- Make a difference
- Network in the community
- Be a part of the PSA Family
- HAVE FUN!
“Everybody can be great… because anybody can serve. You don’t have to have a college degree to serve. You don’t have to make your subject and verb agree to serve. You only need a heart full of grace. A soul generated by love.” – Martin Luther King Jr.